Saturday, September 19, 2009

If this girl isn't the ultimate bad ass, I don't know who is.

During the annual "alligator harvest" in South Carolina (Don't even get me started on my opinion of hunting) a 16 year old girl affectionately called "Cammie" brought down a 10 foot long alligator, in the dead of night, with a cross bow.

Now okay, maybe it's just me, but this sounds like something out of a bad Chuck Norris joke.

When I was 16, the biggest thing I was doing in the dead of night was trying to negotiate a later curfew... And this chick is out slaughtering dinosaurs three times her size?

I have one word for it... Awesome.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090918/ap_on_fe_st/us_odd_gator_hunting_girl;_ylt=Ao.Ki7qCxfStYmbJ3tGWOQTtiBIF;_ylu=X3oDMTJ2NGtoZmh2BGFzc2V0A2FwLzIwMDkwOTE4L3VzX29kZF9nYXRvcl9odW50aW5nX2dpcmwEcG9zAzEyBHNlYwN5bl9hcnRpY2xlX3N1bW1hcnlfbGlzdARzbGsDc2N0ZWVuYmFnczEw

No comments:

Post a Comment